NEW Dinner Menu 5:00–8:00 in the gym
Thursday: Pork tenderloins, fries, green beans, corn on the cob, salad, macaroni & cheese, chicken nuggets (includes a drink and dessert)
Friday: Penne pasta dinner, meatballs, sausage, salad, garlic bread, macaroni & cheese, chicken nuggets (includes a drink and dessert)
Saturday: Rib tips, pulled pork, cole slaw, baked beans, fried biscuits/apple butter, salad, macaroni & cheese, chicken nuggets (includes a drink and dessert)
- $8.00 for adults
- $4.00 for kids 10 & under
- Free for children 2 & under
Outside Food (in the tent)
- Corn on the cob
- Antipasto Salad
- Hot Dogs
- Pulled Pork
- Walking Taco
- Italian sausage
- Homemade gaucamole & salsa
- Lemon shake-ups
- Ice cream
- and much more
Live Music In the Beer Garden
Spinrut: ThursdayUncle Juju: Friday45 RPM: Saturday
- Texas Hold'Em Tournament
- Thursday: 6:00 check-in. 6:45 first deal. $50 buy-in.
- Friday: NO tournament
- Saturday: 3:00 check-in. 4:00 first deal. $50 buy-in.($40 if you played in Thursday's tournament).
Rides & Games
- Ride Bracelets: available a week before Mayfest in school office for $40.00 (Good from 5-10pm all 3 days).
- NEW Kids Games Cards: kids games will now use punch cards that can be purchased for $5.00 (1 card = 20 punches)
Bracelets and cards will be available for pre-sale after masses prior to festival
Main Raffle $5 for 1 / $25 for 6
$3,000 1st Prize$2,000 2nd Prize$500 3rd Prize
Quilt Raffle $2 for 1 / $5 for 3
Our Sponsors Thank You!
Schott Services: 317-784-8760 | schottservices.com O’Riley Funeral Home: 317-787-8224 | orileyfuneralhome.com Jimmy’s Diner: 317-784-3752 | 3301 Shelby St, Indianapolis, IN 46227 Hamman’s Electric Inc.: 317-351-3670 | hammanselectric.com Indianapolis Dental Center: 317-884-8633 | indianapolisdentistks.com Tomorrow Realty / Judy Hoeping: 317-590-6407 | judyhoeping.com The Garage Floor Company of Indianapolis: 317-919-1255 | indianapolis-in.thegaragefloorco.com